Since the policies of China Visa are constantly being updated, please refer to the latest visa policies before your trip. For more Visa News, please check our latest news page.
We are the GEORGIA CHINA VISA SERVICES CENTER (G.C.V).
Our Service fee represents excellent value for money and covers the following:
- A knowledge base detailing specific visa requirements for all nationalities to CHINA; including application forms and sample documentation. This means that you can be assured that you will have accurate information available from one source.
- A well-trained services team will check all documentation submitted to ensure they are accurate upon receipt. If not, they will assist you by explaining the reasons and correct them if needed.
- Submitting your applications and payment of all consular fees to the Chinese Embassy in Washington D.C. on your behalf, which means that you do not have the expense of traveling to the Chinese Embassy in Washington D.C..
- Collection of passport from the Chinese Embassy and check the visa issued is correct which means that you can be assured that the visa is valid before you travel.
- Dispatch of the passport back to you as per the pick-up instructions sent via a personalized text message to your cellular phone, which means that you can be assured of the safe return of your passport.
Visit us at our services center located in City of Doraville, GA, inside the BrandsMart/H-Mart plaza, and cross the street to the Hennessy Lexus dealers.
Have a question? Call us 1-678-685-8066 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information in Chinese, please call us or visit our website in Chinese:
How to apply?
Before you get started, please confirm (1) if you live in the areas we covered. (2) Select a visa category that best describes your trip to China. And (3) prepare the necessary supporting documents according to China Visa requirement.
STEP 1: Fill out your application form online at Chinese Online Visa Application website (https://cova.mfa.gov.cn/) , but PLEASE DONOT SUBMIT IT AT THE LAST STEP and send Application ID along with all supporting documents to our Office via E-mail for the pre-viewing.
If you have any questions about COVA form, please click here for “Important Tips for online COVA visa form filling”. Still have questions? Just fill out the information you know and skip those you don’t know. Do not worry, we will help you complete the online form later.
Alternatively, if you prefer our form filing service which costs additional fee of $20, please skip the STEP 1 and call us.
STEP 2: Call us (678-685-8066 or 678-900-3783) during office hours to schedule an appointment to deliver documents, after you receive an email from us when the pre-viewing is completed.
STEP 3: Bring all your documents to our office (Doraville, GA) in-person and pay the visa fees. Or pay online and mail the visa application documents including the original passport to our office. Continue reading “Chinese Visa”
Which areas do you cover?
Any residences living in the following states:
Our Office Address：
6035 Peachtree Road, Ste C210, Doraville, GA 30360 (In H-mart Plaza)
Only taking appointments now, please call to schedule before your visits.
Deliver/Pick-up document time: Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat 10am – 3:30pm
The following is the screenshot of some of the many reviews we received, thank you for your trust in us.