Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Chinese government has been adjusting the visa policy following the development of the pandemic. This Notice is to introduce the current visa policy and the application procedures. If you need to apply for a visa to China and live in the consular jurisdiction below, please follow the instructions: Continue reading “Notice on the Current Visa Application Procedures (updated July 1, 2022)”
September 23, 2020
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and the need of epidemic prevention and control, adjustments are now made to the Announcement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Immigration Administration on the Temporary Suspension of Entry by Foreign Nationals Holding Valid Chinese Visas or Residence Permits issued on 26 March 2020. Continue reading “Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The People’s Republic of China National Immigration Administration Announcement on Entry by Foreign Nationals Holding Valid Chinese Residence Permits of Three Categories”
On July 21, the US abruptly demanded that the Chinese Consulate-General in Houston cease all operations and events within a time limit. This decision seriously violates international law, basic norms governing international relations and the Consular Convention Between China and the United States. China strongly condemns and firmly opposes this move that sabotages China-US relations, and urges the US side to immediately revoke its erroneous decision. Continue reading “The Statement of the Chinese Embassy in the United States for Taking Over the Consular Jurisdiction of the Consulate-General in Houston”
Our Service fee represents excellent value for money and covers the following:
- A knowledge base detailing specific visa requirements for all nationalities to CHINA; including application forms and sample documentation. This means that you can be assured that you will have accurate information available from one source.
- A well-trained services team will check all documentation submitted to ensure they are accurate upon receipt. If not, they will assist you by explaining the reasons and correct them if needed.
- Submitting your applications and payment of all consular fees to the Chinese Embassy (in Washington D.C.) on your behalf, which means that you do not have the expense of traveling to the Chinese Embassy.
- Collection of passport from the Chinese Embassy and check the visa issued is correct which means that you can be assured that the visa is valid before you travel.
- Dispatch of the passport back to you as per the pick-up instructions sent via a personalized text message to your cellular phone, which means that you can be assured of the safe return of your passport.
Have a question? Call us 1-678-685-8066 or Email Apply@GeorgiaChinaVisa.org
~ OR ~
visit our services center located in American Chinese Media LLC offices of Doraville, GA:
Georgia-Atlanta China Visa Services Center
For more information, please visit our Chinese-language website: https://GeorgiaChineseVisa.org