How to apply
STEP 1: Select a visa category that best describes your trip to China and prepare your visa application including necessary supporting documents accordingly.
STEP 2: Submit your application to the office of Georgia China Visa Service Center. We will check your documents for free.
STEP 3: Check info about how to pay the visa application fee and mail the visa application. Send our the application.
- Q2: Foreigners who intend to visit their relatives who are Chinese citizens residing in China or foreigners with permanent residence in China. The intended duration of stay in China is no more than 180 days.
- L: Foreigners who intend to go to China as a tourist.
- M: Foreigners who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities.
- S2: Foreigners who intend to visit their family members* who are foreigners working or studying in China, or to those who intend to go to China for other private matters.The intended duration of stay in China is no more than 180 days.
What services do we provide?
- Chinese Visa
- Hongkong Special Administrative Region
A photo glued onto the application form
- Background & Borders: The background of the photo should be white or close to white with no borders around the edge of the image.
- The photo should be recent, taken within 6 months.
- The issuance and renewal of a Chinese passport/travel certificate requires the person to go to the Consulate General in person. No visa agency can handle it.
- The above visas are all multiple round-trip visas for ten years.
- If your passport expires before the visa expires, you can use a new passport with an old passport with an expired Chinese 10-year visa to enter China.
- The consulate decides whether to issue a visa, the type of visa, the validity period, the duration of stay and the number of entries based on the application, and how long it can be approved depends on the consulate.
- A list of required documents can be found on the official website of the Consulate General of Houston. The information on the official website of the Consulate General shall prevail.
- This Application Must Be Typed; Hand-Written Applications Will Not Be Accepted. It must be signed.
- This official invitation letter can be issued via e-mail, mail or fax. Georgia China Visa Service Center can provide samples of the invitations for reference only. The invitee must sign on the invitation.
- When necessary, the consular officer may require the applicant to provide the original invitation letter, or provide additional supporting documents, or ask the applicant to accept the interview.
- If you have previously applied for a Chinese visa, please provide a copy of your visa.
- If you have a job, you will need to fill out the job description in the form. Those who are attending school (university or above) need to fill out the information according to your attendance. The requirements for this form are not so strict, and it can be handwritten or typed. (In the other word, as long as the job information is filled in on the visa application form, you will need to write a job description letter as well.)
- For other types of visas, please contact the Georgia China Visa Service Center staff.
Convenient services from the Georgia China Visa Service Center
- Convenient and fast service: The application can be mailed, you don’t need to go to our office to submit an application. No need to make an appointment, you can easily handle it at home. Our company uses FedEx to return your documents with insurance, it will need to be signed after it is delivered. The FedEx Return Fee and Handling Fee is at the customer’s expense.
- Free application pre-check: Before you send the documents to us, we will check the materials for you free of charge, that greatly reduced the chances of erros and rejections.
- Professional and friendly service: Our staffs are not only very friendly, but also professional. They are able to answer your various applications and related questions quickly and accurately.