Notice: Based on the principle of reciprocity, the visa fee for U.S. citizen to China will increase from $140 to $185 (J1/J2 visa excepted). The increase will be effective on May 30, 2023.
Visa Service Cost and Payment Methods
1. Processing Time:
Regular service: 1 & 1/2 ~ 2 months
Express service I: 3-5 weeks
Express service II: 2-4 weeks
Rush service: 2-3 weeks. Available only in extreme emergencies and subject to approval by the consular officer.
Note: The above processing time is average and for reference only. Some applications may require longer processing time that a pick-up date cannot be confirmed until notified by the Visa Office.
2. Visa Cost:
US passport: $370
Non-US passport: $270 for Multiple Entries in one year *
COVA form filing: $20 service fee
Express service I : $80 extra
Express service II : $180 extra
Rush Service: $320 extra
* Note: Visa cost for certain non-U.S. citizens may vary from the list above based on reciprocal agreements.
3. Document consular legalization (authentication) fee:
Regular service process currently takes 3-4 months.
Civil Documents Consular Authentication: $280
Commercial document Consular Authentication: $320
Express service (6-7 business days): $60 extra, no Rush Service for Authentication currently.
* If the same document is certified multiply times, the cost will be multiplied.
** Document writing service fee: $60 each.
4. Methods of Payment:
- You must pay your fee upon submission of your application.
- Acceptable methods of payment are: cash, person/business check, cashier’s check, money order and Zelle/Venmo.
- Please make your check or money order payable to “Atlanta China Visa” .
- $30 service fee will be charged for a returned check or money order.
5. Fee categories:
- The fees listed above already include both consular fee and service fee, no other hidden fees needed.
- If visa not issued, consular fee is refundable and service fee is non-refundable.
- You can pick up your issued visa/document from our office in person. And we also provide FedEx return mailing service, with the extra $20 domestic and $90 international.
- We provide Visa Photo service for free
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to prepare, collect and submit the application form and all necessary supporting documents. If the application has difficulty on preparation, we can provide assistance on limited categories, etc. writing the Power of Attorney, with extra service fee.