Instructions for mailing service
① FedEx mailing service
- Both ways mailing service: $60
- Return-only service: FedEx 2nd Day – $30 (in two business days, eg: If the mail was sent on Monday, you should receive it on Wednesday).
- Return-only service: FedEx overnight – $50
We will prepare the pre-paid shipping label with to/from addresses. In case you need to write down a mailing address, please use the following:
Georgia China Visa
6035 Peachtree Rd., Ste C210
Doraville, GA 30360 USA
② Postage instructions:
- Five applications or below, the same mailing address, only ONE mailing postage will be charged.
- The security of your documents is extremely important. We strongly recommend that you use FedEx’s mailing service.
③ Payment method and check payable to:
- Personal check ($500 or below, we may send your documents after the check is cleared. If your check is bounced, $30 bank fine will be charged by the bank.)
Money Order/ Cashier Check/ Certified Check(Can be purchased at post office, CVS, Western Union, etc. The handling fee is $1 to $3, you can also go to the bank to consult with a banker. Some banks don’t charge a fee.)
- Company’s check
- Check is payable to “Atlanta China Visa LLC“
- Online payment (Zelle: 6789003783 or zelle@ChinaVisa-USA.com; Venmo: @ChinaVisa)
- Please write down the total amount on the same check if paid with checks. (Including: visa application fee, service fees, postage if it is applies.)