Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Chinese government has been adjusting the visa policy following the development of the pandemic. This Notice is to introduce the current visa policy and the application procedures. If you need to apply for a visa to China and live in the consular jurisdiction below, please follow the instructions: Continue reading “Notice on the Current Visa Application Procedures (updated July 1, 2022)”
Our Service fee represents excellent value for money and covers the following:
- A knowledge base detailing specific visa requirements for all nationalities to CHINA; including application forms and sample documentation. This means that you can be assured that you will have accurate information available from one source.
- A well-trained services team will check all documentation submitted to ensure they are accurate upon receipt. If not, they will assist you by explaining the reasons and correct them if needed.
- Submitting your applications and payment of all consular fees to the Chinese Embassy (in Washington D.C.) on your behalf, which means that you do not have the expense of traveling to the Chinese Embassy.
- Collection of passport from the Chinese Embassy and check the visa issued is correct which means that you can be assured that the visa is valid before you travel.
- Dispatch of the passport back to you as per the pick-up instructions sent via a personalized text message to your cellular phone, which means that you can be assured of the safe return of your passport.
Have a question? Call us 1-678-685-8066 or Email Apply@GeorgiaChinaVisa.org
~ OR ~
visit our services center located in American Chinese Media LLC offices of Doraville, GA:
Georgia-Atlanta China Visa Services Center
For more information, please visit our Chinese-language website: https://GeorgiaChineseVisa.org