Since March 15, 2023, the Chinese government has made further adjustments to the visa and entry policies, of which valid visas issued before March 28, 2020 have been resumed to use. Recently, some applicants asked whether the Chinese Embassy and Consulates-General in the United States can compensate for use suspension of 10-year multi-entry visas past three years (March 28, 2020 to March 14, 2023) due to the COVID-19. The specific arrangements are as follows: Continue reading “Compensation Arrangements for the Use-Suspension of 10-year Multi-Entry Visa due to the COVID-19”
Notice from the Embassy website:
Based on the principle of reciprocity, the visa fee for U.S. citizen to China will increase from $140 to $185 (J1/J2 visa excepted). The increase will be effective on May 30, 2023.
Notice on Further Adjusting the Visa and Entry Policies for Foreigners in China
[Notice from the Chinese Embassy in the United States] In order to further facilitate the exchange of Chinese and foreign personnel, it has been decided to make the following adjustments to the visa and entry policies for foreigners coming to China from 00:00am on March 15, 2023(Beijing time):
1. The entry function of visas issued before March 28, 2020 and still within the validity period will be resumed.
2. The visa agencies stationed abroad resume the review and issuance of various types of visas for foreigners to go to China. For specific requirements, please refer to the Instructions for Applying for a Visa.
3. Port visa agencies resume reviewing and issuing various port visas that meet the statutory requirements.
4. Reinstate the policies of visa-free entry into Hainan, visa-free cruise ships in Shanghai, visa-free entry for foreigners from Hong Kong and Macau in groups entering Guangdong, and visa-free entry for ASEAN tour groups in Guilin, Guangxi.
If you need to apply for a 10-year Chinese visa (whether it is to visit relatives or travel), you can find our Georgia-Atlanta Chinese Visa Center as an agent. For visa information, please check previous notices [Click here: Notice of Chinese Embassies and Consulates in the United States on the latest visa application requirements (updated in January 2023)].
Contact number: 678-685-8066 / 678-900-3783
WeChat ID: CHINAVISA-USA
As of January 8, 2023, the Chinese Embassy and Consulates-General in the US will adopt the following new requirements for Chinese visa application.
(Please note: At the current stage, multi-year multiple-entry visas issued before March 26, 2020 are still suspended of use. If such visa holders need to go to China at this stage, they can apply for a new visa according to the requirements of this notice. Visa applications for tourism and medical treatment in China are temporarily not accepted.) Continue reading “Notice on the Adjustment of Requirements for Chinese Visa Application(Updated in January , 2023)”
Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Chinese government has been adjusting the visa policy following the development of the pandemic. This Notice is to introduce the current visa policy and the application procedures. If you need to apply for a visa to China and live in the consular jurisdiction below, please follow the instructions: Continue reading “Notice on the Current Visa Application Procedures (updated July 1, 2022)”
Our Service fee represents excellent value for money and covers the following:
- A knowledge base detailing specific visa requirements for all nationalities to CHINA; including application forms and sample documentation. This means that you can be assured that you will have accurate information available from one source.
- A well-trained services team will check all documentation submitted to ensure they are accurate upon receipt. If not, they will assist you by explaining the reasons and correct them if needed.
- Submitting your applications and payment of all consular fees to the Chinese Embassy (in Washington D.C.) on your behalf, which means that you do not have the expense of traveling to the Chinese Embassy.
- Collection of passport from the Chinese Embassy and check the visa issued is correct which means that you can be assured that the visa is valid before you travel.
- Dispatch of the passport back to you as per the pick-up instructions sent via a personalized text message to your cellular phone, which means that you can be assured of the safe return of your passport.
Have a question? Call us 1-678-685-8066 or Email Apply@GeorgiaChinaVisa.org
~ OR ~
visit our services center located in American Chinese Media LLC offices of Doraville, GA:
Georgia-Atlanta China Visa Services Center
For more information, please visit our Chinese-language website: https://GeorgiaChineseVisa.org