Notice on Further Adjusting the Visa and Entry Policies for Foreigners in China
[Notice from the Chinese Embassy in the United States] In order to further facilitate the exchange of Chinese and foreign personnel, it has been decided to make the following adjustments to the visa and entry policies for foreigners coming to China from 00:00am on March 15, 2023(Beijing time):
1. The entry function of visas issued before March 28, 2020 and still within the validity period will be resumed.
2. The visa agencies stationed abroad resume the review and issuance of various types of visas for foreigners to go to China. For specific requirements, please refer to the Instructions for Applying for a Visa.
3. Port visa agencies resume reviewing and issuing various port visas that meet the statutory requirements.
4. Reinstate the policies of visa-free entry into Hainan, visa-free cruise ships in Shanghai, visa-free entry for foreigners from Hong Kong and Macau in groups entering Guangdong, and visa-free entry for ASEAN tour groups in Guilin, Guangxi.
If you need to apply for a 10-year Chinese visa (whether it is to visit relatives or travel), you can find our Georgia-Atlanta Chinese Visa Center as an agent. For visa information, please check previous notices [Click here: Notice of Chinese Embassies and Consulates in the United States on the latest visa application requirements (updated in January 2023)].
Contact number: 678-685-8066 / 678-900-3783
WeChat ID: CHINAVISA-USA
September 23, 2020
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and the need of epidemic prevention and control, adjustments are now made to the Announcement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Immigration Administration on the Temporary Suspension of Entry by Foreign Nationals Holding Valid Chinese Visas or Residence Permits issued on 26 March 2020. Continue reading “Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The People’s Republic of China National Immigration Administration Announcement on Entry by Foreign Nationals Holding Valid Chinese Residence Permits of Three Categories”
Our Service fee represents excellent value for money and covers the following:
- A knowledge base detailing specific visa requirements for all nationalities to CHINA; including application forms and sample documentation. This means that you can be assured that you will have accurate information available from one source.
- A well-trained services team will check all documentation submitted to ensure they are accurate upon receipt. If not, they will assist you by explaining the reasons and correct them if needed.
- Submitting your applications and payment of all consular fees to the Chinese Embassy (in Washington D.C.) on your behalf, which means that you do not have the expense of traveling to the Chinese Embassy.
- Collection of passport from the Chinese Embassy and check the visa issued is correct which means that you can be assured that the visa is valid before you travel.
- Dispatch of the passport back to you as per the pick-up instructions sent via a personalized text message to your cellular phone, which means that you can be assured of the safe return of your passport.
Have a question? Call us 1-678-685-8066 or Email Apply@GeorgiaChinaVisa.org
~ OR ~
visit our services center located in American Chinese Media LLC offices of Doraville, GA:
Georgia-Atlanta China Visa Services Center
6035 Peachtree Rd, Ste C210
Doraville GA 30360 (H-Mart Plaza)
For more information, please visit our Chinese-language website: https://GeorgiaChineseVisa.org