Form / Template – China Visa Form, Photo and Invitation Template
1. Download Forms
① Visa Application Form
Click here to download “China Visa Application Form” (The latest update: 11/2019 Form V.2013)
② Application Form of Consular Legalization
Click here to download “Application Form of Consular Legalization” (The latest update: 11/2019)
- Visiting Relatives Visa Invitation Template (Click Here)
- Job Description Form Template (Click Here)
- Visa Application Form Template (Click Here)
- Authorization Form Template (Click Here)
3. How to fill out the form
- English capitalization or Chinese characters (Chinese and English can be mixed);
- Handwriting is not allowed; incomplete or altered form are not allowed, it may result in the application being rejected or delayed;
- The contents of the application form must be filled out in a true and complete manner. If it is not applicable, it cannot be left blank. Please fill in “NONE”,”N/A” according to the actual situation;
- Please save an electronic version so that it is convenient to change the form later.
4. Photo Requirements
- The paper photo should be 33mm(width)x48mm(height).
- The photo should be recent, taken within 6 months.
- Facial requirements: The applicant is required to present the frontal view to the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible.
- Background and Borders: The background of the photo should be white or close to white with no borders around the edge of the image.
- One completed Visa Application Form with a photo on glossy photo paper glued onto the form.
Click here to view the details.
*Reminder 1: All of the information must be consistent with the passport information. Fill out the form in English as the same as the US passport. Do not use Chinese name!
* Reminder 2: Invitation template, we suggest that you refer to the template page, then print in handwriting or typed. The invitation letter MUST have a handwritten signature!